Faucet cartridge is a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser, all other components are warranted for one year residential application only.
Exclusions: None of the warranties set forth herein apply to any faucets that have been:
- Repaired by an unqualified repairman or installer, unlicensed professional
- Improperly installed or used in an application not intended by the manufacturer
- Damaged by events beyond anyone’s reasonable control, such as fire, flood, lightning or other Acts of God
- Damaged by limescale, dirt or abrasive cleaning solvents, cleaners, or metallic pads or aggressive cleaning methods. Do not use acid detergents, abrasive sponges, alcohol-based detergents, disinfectant or other solvents
- Damages caused by hard water calcareous deposits or sediments
- Products installed without building and plumbing permits, that have not been inspected by a certified inspector
- Damaged through misuse, abuse, accident, negligence or faulty installation
In case of any problems, the defective parts MUST be returned correctly packaged with original proof of purchase to your original retailer. Only Gus’s Kitchen and Bath can authorize the replacement of a defective product by an identical or similar one, should the original become unavailable. This warranty is applicable to the original home buyer as long as he owns the property, with proof of purchase and it is not transferable. This warranty does not cover any labour costs and/or any damages caused during installation, the repair or the replacement, nor accidental or collateral damages nor the freight charges. Gus’s Kitchen and Bath does not guarantee its products for monetary value, nor offer specific warranties for a specific use, nor any explicit, implicit, statutory or tacit warranties other than those described.
The above warranties and remedies are exclusive and in lieu of all other expressed or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No person or entity has the authority to alter these warranties and any statement, representation or other warrant concerning Gus’s Kitchen and Bath products is void.
Disclaimer of Damages:
Gus’s Kitchen and Bath’s sole and exclusive obligation under these warranties shall be to repair or replace the defective product with the identical product or at Gus’s sole option, a product of similar design, quality and cost. In no case shall Gus’s liability exceed the original purchase price for this product. Regardless of any remedy set forth herein fails in its essential purpose in no event or circumstance will Gus’s Kitchen and Bath be liable for any special, consequential, indirect or similar damages, including material labour or any other cost associated with repair, installation, inspection, or any other claim cost or charge arising directly or indirectly from any claim or breach of warranty or any other legal theory. This disclaimer of damages shall, to the extent permitted by law be binding upon the purchaser even if Gus’s Kitchen and Bath has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Proper Maintenance and Cleaning:
AERATOR- In case the waterflow is reduced, clean the aerator
- Remove the aerator by inserting the key (blue) provided in the box. Turn clockwise.
- Place aerator in water for 1 hour.
- Rinse and re-assemble the aerator to the spout.
- After removing the handle
- Unscrew lock nut
- The cartridge is now free
- Re-assemble in reverse
Constant or regular cleaning will keep the tapware lustre.
Only use clear water to rinse and use a soft cotton cloth to dry. Never use any abrasive products (such as cleaners, cloths or paper), acidic detergent, harsh cleaner or soap.
Incase of thick sediments proceed as follows:
- Clean the surface of your tapware with clear water and soft cotton cloth
- Use any of the following to remove the dirt: Mild liquid detergent, clear liquid glass cleaner, non acidic, non abrasive gentle liquid or fully dissolved powder cleaner mixed according to the manufacturers directions, or non abrasive liquid polisher
- After clean, rinse the tapware again with clear water to thoroughly remove cleaner and dry it with a soft cotton cloth
- Each tapware body is hydraulically pressure tested at factory. Do NOT attempt to dismantle the assembly by yourself.
- Before installing the tapware, flush out the waterlines to make sure that the pipes are free of an dirt or debris: Avoid blockages in the cartridge.
- After the installation of the tapware, check all connecting points for leaks. Always turn water OFF before removing or disassembling the tapware.
- Hydraulic pressure is 150-500kPA (including hot and cold hydraulic pressure).
- Open tapware handle to relieve water pressure and ensure that the water is shut-off completely.
- Do not apply undue force when using any tool.
- Do not bend or squeeze the hoses. Clamp the hoses at the terminal ends only.
- Working temperature is less than 80 degrees C (70 degrees C is recommended).